Join the Garden Design Group
As a professional garden designer when you become a member of the Garden Design Group you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to a network of experienced and enthusiastic garden designers
- Hear the latest news on garden design
- Collaborate with other designers on special projects
- Receive positive and critical encouragement from fellow members
- Share design techniques and challenges
- Attend lectures and participate in garden tours and other events
- Access to the Group’s email forum
- Include your business listing in Our Members section
Please note that the GDG is a network of designers. Inclusion in this list does not confer professional accreditation, nor does it indicate the Group’s endorsement of the member’s business or service.
West Point Grey Baptist Church
4509 West 11th Avenue
7:30 to 9:30 pm on the fourth Thursday of every month, excluding July, August and December.
A one-time fee of $100 for new members and $65 per year for returning members.
Prospective members are invited to drop in on a meeting. For details of the next meeting, email Anne Kulla.
Please fill out the form below to register as a Garden Design Group member. Send your payment separately via etransfer to Anne Kulla.
We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting!
"Since I operate a small gardening business, with most of my interaction with clients and vendors, being a member of the Garden Design Group has provided me with a much needed sense of camaraderie with other like minded people within the realm of design, horticulture and the environment. My knowledge too has grown, over the years, from the welcoming nature of this very special group of people with their collective wisdom, that they so generously share, the always inspiring speakers, both international and local, and organized excursions to various specialized local nurseries and private and public gardens."